The Sapphire Grant is a new California-Home-Grant designed to cover 3% or 5% of a qualified buyer’s down-payment or closing costs, according to an article at http://www.digitaljournal.com. The difference between the 3 and the 5 percent grant rate is a higher rate for the 5% Sapphire Grant. The nice thing about this grant is that it allow ...Read more
WELCOME TO CALI FRESH REALTY
- Broker is a specialist at helping home-buyer's with 550 or higher credit scores!
- Broker is a small company that is nimble, sensitive, and able to directly respond to your needs more quickly
- Brokers know the details about Grants, Bad Credit Loans, Low/0 Down, VA, and FHA loans
- Our Broker teaches a FREE credit repair course to help improve your credit score
- Learn how to raise your credit scores up to 100 points! FAST & FREE!
- Brokers possess a higher level of real estate knowledge that help you navigate this tough R.E. market
- Brokers pass tougher state examination than agents
- Masters of Science in Real Estate Management (currently Enrolled)
- Our Corporate Mission: 80% of all our net earnings are used to build housing for homeless families.
"We called the 800 number on a Thursday, and talked with Chuck, the broker. He was friendly, humble, and helpful. I needed someone to be nice with me because of my credit score. And to think I told my wife not to call because I was sure we could not qualify since we had been turned down recently! He made me feel safe enough to tell him the truth about my credit situation.
Next thing you know....Me and my family are sitting in a mortgage office...the next day...SMILING....& turning in our documents.
WOW! Surreal...our own personal real estate broker... helping us to make sure we got the best deal on our new home!
This guy goes the extra-mile to make sure your family is safe all the way through the process....and he's got your back..." Manny T.So, Stop Wasting Your Money Renting... Start our EZ process of buying YOUR own home Today ...
Simply email: email@example.com
HOMEBUYER FEATURED NEWS
The United States government Forces Credit Bureaus to inflate Millions of People's FICO Credit Scores To Fuel Lending! "...Government regulators, have charged that FICO credit score inaccurately portrays many low-income, minority, and consumers with certain collection accounts as credit risks and den ...Read more
PAGE 1 OF 11
RENT VERSUS BUY
If you consider how much money you would be spending over 20, 40, 60, and 80 years, and include the value of our property in the mix, then buying would be the cheaper option in the long run.
Renting is cheaper at first, but no matter how long you do it, in the end you won’t ever own anything of value.
Sign Up To Learn How To Raise Your Credit Score Fast Quickly Free
The top five reasons for buying a home, in order, are:
- It means having a good place to raise children and provide them with a good education
- You have a physical structure where you and your family feel safe
- It allows you to have more space for your family
- It gives you control of what you do with your living space (renovations and updates)
- Paying rent is not a good investment
For Sale - All Areas - Up to 11,900ft² - XXL Kitchens, View, Pool, Waterfalls!
Get Ready to Fire-Up Your Outdoor BBQ!
3, 4, 5, 6, 7 bedroom homes with gorgeous granite kitchens, pools, spectacular waterfalls & spas, built-in/outdoor BBQ's, den/offices; and bonus-rooms!
Enjoy your own outdoor . . . stylish entertainment . . . create your movie theater nights memories with your family and friends . . .along with a hot bowl of buttered popcorn on a warm California summer evening!