The Sapphire Grant is a new California-Home-Grant designed to cover 3% or 5% of a qualified buyer’s down-payment or closing costs, according to an article at http://www.digitaljournal.com. The difference between the 3 and the 5 percent grant rate is a higher rate for the 5% Sapphire Grant. The nice thing about this grant is that it allow ...Read more
Below are just some basic differences between working with a real estate broker versus an agent:
- Our Broker works personally with you to customize a strategic plan that likely ends with you owning a home
- Broker is a small company that is nimble, sensitive, and able to directly respond to your needs more quickly
- Brokers know the details about Grants, Bad Credit Loans, Low/0 Down, VA, and FHA loans
- Our Broker teaches a FREE credit repair course to help improve your credit score
- Broker specializes in helping buyer's with a 550 or higher credit score
- Brokers possess a higher level of real estate knowledge that help you navigate this tough R.E. market
- Broker passed tougher state examination than agents
- Masters of Science in Real Estate Management (1 Year Completed - Currently Enrolled)
- Legally qualified to open and operate a brokerage firm
- Better understanding of complicated legal issues (1 year of Law School)
- Responsible for all transaction final approvals
- Knowledge of the industry and lesser examination
- Must be employed under the guidance of a licensed real estate broker
- Less responsibilities and liabilities
- Needs to go to their broker for final approval
I specialize in helping homebuyer's. If you have further questions and need a professional "broker's" help with your home-buying needs please email Chuck, the broker, at:
HOMEBUYER FEATURED NEWS
The United States government Forces Credit Bureaus to inflate Millions of People's FICO Credit Scores To Fuel Lending! "...Government regulators, have charged that FICO credit score inaccurately portrays many low-income, minority, and consumers with certain collection accounts as credit risks and den ...Read more
PAGE 1 OF 11
Search For Your New Home Here
RENT VERSUS BUY
If you consider how much money you would be spending over 20, 40, 60, and 80 years, and include the value of our property in the mix, then buying would be the cheaper option in the long run.
Renting is cheaper at first, but no matter how long you do it, in the end you won’t ever own anything of value.
Sign Up For Free Online Credit Repair Course
For Sale - All Areas - Up to 11,900ft² - XXL Kitchens, View, Pool, Waterfalls!
Get Ready to Fire-Up Your Outdoor BBQ!
3, 4, 5, 6, 7 bedroom homes with gorgeous granite kitchens, pools, spectacular waterfalls & spas, built-in/outdoor BBQ's, den/offices; and bonus-rooms!
Enjoy your own outdoor . . . stylish entertainment . . . create your movie theater nights memories with your family and friends . . .along with a hot bowl of buttered popcorn on a warm California summer evening!
If you’re a buyer, you can easily search for your new home below! Our MLS selection of homes covers most of California!